Terms & Conditions
This Terms & Conditions document is an electronic record generated by a computer system that does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The domain name anxietypillshop.com is a registered domain under the government of the United States.
By visiting, viewing, accessing, or otherwise using any of our services or information created, collected, or submitted to anxietypillshop.com, you agree to all the following Terms & Conditions of sale and service. So, before using this website, please carefully read these terms as your bound to be agreed upon by them. Please do not use anxietypillshop.com if you do not agree to these Terms & Conditions.
- You represent and oblige that the information you submit during registration is accurate and truthful and that you will maintain the accuracy of all such information.
- Your anxietypillshop account username and password are personal to you. You will be held responsible for the activities associated with your account. It is advisable that you may not transfer your username and password to anyone.
- anxietypillshop.com is not liable for damages or loss due to your failure to maintain the confidentiality of the credentials of your account. Immediately notify anxietypillshop.com if you suspect any unauthorized access to your account.
- You are responsible for keeping your email address and your mobile number up to date on your account setup at anxietypillshop.com so we can easily communicate with you electronically.
- By registering with us, you agree to receive communications via email, SMS, phone, and chat. If you wish to discontinue receiving notification from us, at any time, you can notify us through email.
- By using our website, you also consent to receive text messages from us at any time we deem to fit. The consent for contact is for purposes that include and not limited to clarification, marketing, and promotional calls. In case you wish to stop communication from us, you may send us an email to the effects.
- Our service providers may also contact you with whom we have a contract in furtherance of our rights, obligations, and duties under other agreements, policies, and contracts followed by us. Such contact will only be in pursuance of the respective contracts, policies, and agreements.
- All the transactions made by you are secure when you place an order online at anxietypillshop.com. We encrypt all your personal information by using 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology before sending over the internet, which ensures high-level security and privacy of all your data.
Customer Eligibility or Membership
- You are solely responsible for protecting the confidentiality of your username and password and activities under the account deemed to done by you. In case you provide us any inaccurate and false details, we hold the right to suspend your account or terminate this agreement with you without any further notice and any liability.
Payment and Price
- The use of this website is free of cost, and it includes only the usage of certain services of the website. You as a result of this understand that our no charge policy is amendable anytime at the company’s discretion.
- While availing any of the payment options on our website, we will not issue any liability or will be responsible, whatsoever in respect of any damage or loss arising directly or indirectly to you because of:
- Lack of transaction authorization
- Exceeding the limit agreed by you and your bank
- Any payment problems arising out of the transaction
- The decline of your purchase for any other reason
- All payments against services or products of the website by you will be compulsorily in US dollars.
Information on Website
- The information on this website is not, in any case, a substitution for professional medical treatment or advice for any medical condition. It would be best if you did not make medical decisions, and always seek advice from an experienced healthcare provider with any questions you have about your medical condition.
- anxietypillshop.com does not endorse any opinions or views included in the website or other additional information provided through our services. The submission of your queries or reviews on our Products does not constitute a professional relationship between you and anxietypillshop.com
- The consent on our website includes all texts, images, graphics, user interfaces, photographs, visual interfaces, logos, trademarks, music, sound, artwork, and design documents in our website content.
- Our website may contain links to the content of third-party websites not associated with anxietypillshop.com. We have no control over the third-party generated content as we are not an intermediary for the purpose of that content.
- Other than this, we do not allow any use of the content of our website or it being republished, reproduced, reposted, encoded, translated, transmitted, publicly displayed, or distributed in any way including mirroring to any other site, server, computer, or another medium of publication or distribution.
Terms of Sale
- anxietypillshop.com may accept or decline any order of a customer in its absolute discretion without any liability to its customers.
- anxietypillshop.com reserves the right to discontinue any of its offers, discount, or program on its website.
- Without any prior notification, anxietypillshop.com reserves the right to limit the order quantity of the products available on our website.