Tramadol 100 mg (Citra Loose Pink Color)
A Comprehensive Guide to Tramadol 100mg citra
Tramadol is a very strong painkiller. It is a famous painkiller that is used to treat the people suffering from severe pain. The medicine comes to rescue when weak painkillers no longer work to treat the pain. The medicine is available only on prescription and comes in the form of capsules, tablets, and liquid drops. You can buy Tramadol online easily at reasonable rates.
Key Facts To Know About Tramadol
Here are some key facts about Tramadol that you must know before taking it.
- The medicine works by stalling the pain signals from traveling to the brain.
- Its most common side effects include dizziness and sickness.
- The medicine is slightly addictive. However, the chances of addiction are rare since doctors prescribe it only for the short term to relieve pain.
- Avoid drinking alcohol if you are taking Tramadol. Alcohol induces sleep.
- The medicine comes under brand names Larapam, Marol, Maneo, Zydol, Zamadol, Tramquel etc.
Who Can Take Tramadol And Who Cannot?
Tramadol is safe for all the adults and the children above 12 years of age. However, medicine is not right for certain people. Tell your doctor if you have any of the following problems:
- Any allergic reaction to any medicine
- Head injury
- Kidney or liver problems
- Reaction to any painkiller in the past
- Addiction to drugs or alcohol
When To Take it And How To Take It?
It is very important to take Tramadol as prescribed by the doctor. The dose maydiffer depending on the age and symptoms. Remember not to take more than 400 mg a day. Since Tramadol does not upset the stomach, it can be taken with food or without food.
Types of Tramadol
Tramadol comes in different forms
- Fast-acting tablets: These tablets contain tramadol 100mg citra
- Slow acting Tablets: These tablets contain 100mg Tramadol.
- Fast-acting Capsules: These form of capsules contain 50 mg Tramadol.
- Slow acting Capsules: Theseforms of capsules contain 50 to 200 mg of Tramadol.
- Drops: You can swallow these drops easily and 1 ml of liquid contains 100 mg Tramadol.
- Injection: This type of Tramadol is mostly given in hospitals.
- Soluble Tablets: These tablets contain only 50 mg Tramadol.
Effectiveness of Tramadol
Tramadol capsules, tablets, injections, and drops are fast-acting. The medicine starts showing its effect in just 30 to 60 minutes. On the other hand, slow-release tablets take time to release in the body, say about 12 to 24 hours. However, this type of Tramadol lasts longer than immediate-release tablets. It is used for treating the people suffering from long lasting agony.Only a doctor can decide the right dose for you depending on your symptoms. The dose may be changed several times before the lowest possible dose is decided that relieves your pain.
How To Take Tramadol
Take different forms of Tramadol in the following ways:
- Capsules: If you are taking Tramadol capsules, swallow them with plenty of water. Do not crush or break it.
- Drops: Tramadol drops are mixed in water. Then drink the solution as it is.
- Soluble Tablets: If you have soluble tablets of Tramadol, dissolve them in 50 ml of water and then drink it.
- Dissolve in mouth tablets:Before taking, these types of tablets make sure that, your hands are not dirty. Keep sublingual tablets on your tongue. Never chew it in any case. After the tablet melts, you can have a glass of water.
When To Take Tramadol
When to take Tramadol depends on the type of Tramadol prescribed to you by your doctor. Like fast acting tablets are taken 4 to 5 times a day and Tramadol, drops are taken 3 to 4 times a day. On the other hand, slow-release tablets are only taken one to two times a day.
Try to take Tramadol at the similar time every day. For example, if you take it two times a day, try to take it at the similar time only.
What Happens if you Stop Taking Tramadol Suddenly?
Do not stop Tramadol without consulting a doctor. Stopping it abruptly may lead to severe withdrawal symptoms like shaking, sweating, feeling agitated, and anxious. If you feel that you are becoming addicted to the medicine, talk to your doctor before stopping it abruptly. A doctor can help you wean off your dose slowly which will reduce the chance of facing severe withdrawal symptoms. You can easily find tramadol 100mg citra pharmacies at suitable prices.
The slow-release Tramadol comes in the form of capsules and tablets. Swallow them with water. Do not try to break, crush, or chew slow-release tablets. If you do, they will not work in the way they are meant to be. Crushing of slow-release tablets will release an excess of Tramadol in the body, which may lead to a lethal overdose.